Monday, June 21, 2010


"May the road rise to meet you,
May the wind be always at your back,
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
The rains fall soft upon your fields and,
Until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand."

~Irish Blessing

I remember singing this many times when I was little. As a solo at church and to one of our dearest family friends on his birthday. I think its one of the most beautiful songs.

I realize I haven't written in a while so... this is just some nonsense that I feel the need to share about the last couple weeks...

One) I have the best boyfriend ever. We swim alot because I have a pool and he comes over after football to cool off. This usually occurs at about ten in the morning, so I've barely had breakfast and went to the gym usually... much less thought about fixing my hair or putting on makeup. He always tells me I'm pretty. But more so when I think I look disgusting and frizzy after the pool, he tells me I'm beautiful, which I don't really understand but I love him for it.

Two) Lately I have been constantly stressing about school, and summer work and mainly ACT scaroes and getting into college and majors and all this grown up stuff that I really don't want to deal with because I don't handle stress well. It usually just builds and builds until I'm on the verge of an internal breakdown. But this is another aspect in my life, maybe the most evident, that Michael has helped me with. I am not a very vocal person when it comes to my felings or what I'm thinking or showing emotion. But he always asks me what I'm thinking, which helps me get it out rather than hold it in. And believe it or not (I didn't think it used to) It does help. He can always tell when I'm troubled by something. I still don't know if I'll be able to go anywhere besides Calhoun, But I guess we'll just wait and see.

Three) Me and my dad went out to lunch on Father's Day and were talking about college and he said the would set up a tour in the helicopter hanger for the on-call emergency rescue paramedic nurse people, which I think I might actually want to do. Sometimes his being an air traffic controller comes in handy!

Four) I had possibly the most embarassing evening last night. Me and Michael went to Greenway in Madison to walk and I took alot of cute pictures of us. I want a new camera.

and Five) I've been recently becoming really close with someone that I'm really happy I am friends with :)

No comments:

Post a Comment