Monday, August 2, 2010

Popcorn Kernel

Scene: Walking out to Michael's car after Charlie St. Cloud

Background: I never ever remember to lock his door because you have to do it manually due to the lack of a clicker or a button that works. Plus, I have the short term memory of an inch worm. Luckily, nothing has been stolen yet.

Act:
Elyse and Michael are walking to his car. He reaches for the handle to open it for me, while grinning and looking at me out of the corner of his eye because he knows I forgot to lock it. Before he touches the door...

Elyse: "STOP! Okay, I forgot to lock it again! I'm sorry!"

Michael smiles, then leans down and takes off his shoe...

Elyse: "Are you going to hit me with it??!!"

Flinches away

Michael: (Dying laughing) "I had a popcorn kernel in my shoe! What kind of boyfriend do you think I am?!"

MAybe it was funnier if you were there. Now He goes and tells everyone about this little incident. The End

No comments:

Post a Comment