Tuesday, November 8, 2011

This is my blog. Sometimes I enjoy talking to it more than people.

Alex Powell may be the best thing that has ever happened to me. (Well, he is tied with the Fire Department) Its so weird. Its SO weird. I don't understand and I don't know how, but I am happier than I think I have ever been. I didn't think that was possible. I still haven't fully believed it yet. And everyday I am afraid that it is going to go away, or he is going to realize how weird and strange and broken I am and not be here.
But he is here. And I'm still moving and breathing, and he is helping me.

He sings. I love it. I'm expecting a song for my Christmas present, even though he won't sing in front of me... (this is a hint if he reads it).
Also, he has pretty Asian-people hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment