Saturday, June 16, 2012


Crushed ice always trumps regular ice. Yellow legal pads are good for letters. If you push D50 on a patient in an extreme diabetic emergency, its like watching someone rise from the dead. Crunching that little spot just above a front tire gives you just enough space to put the jaws to pry the metal away from the door hinge. Black before blue, or else you will be black and blue. Secret clinical strength waterproof deodorant really does last all day, even in the water. My dad only eats two green beans per time they are cooked in my house, for the sake of health. There is always coffee made by 8. The people at that little coffee shop always know what I mean when I say, "Can you make me that pretty drink?" Always rinse your boots after a wreck. People lie.

These are things I know to be true.

No comments:

Post a Comment