Friday, September 10, 2010

el futuro

So I took the ACT this morning. I don't how how I did. Math was HARD. I didn't really have very much time to prepare with all my other school work thats consuming my life, but I figure if I can't get any higher than what I have, then thats alright.

This is the last time I will be taking it, and it sort of marks the start of the whole college decision process. I've basically narrowed it down to two Universities... I think. I want to go to Calhoun for at least my freshman year if not two years because I think it will be easier on me and my parents.

I know counselors, parents, college people, always advocate not picking a school based on your friends or your boyfriend or your football team, but its very difficult not too. If I go to a school thats four or five hours away from where my friends are most likely to go to school, how often am I going to get to see them? I go to them for everything.

I've googled all possible routes from the schools I'm considering, to the ones Michael is. All are at least three of four hours apart.

This has become the main direction of my thoughts in last few weeks, I know its pathetic.


I got put on the homecoming ballot. I know its shallow, but I've wanted to be on the senior homecoming court since freshman year. Dream Big.

No comments:

Post a Comment