Thursday, September 23, 2010

Excitement

I have alot to look forward to in the upcoming few months.

Tomorrow We find out who all is on homecoming court at our pep rally,...

... However I'm not going to be there because we have to fly out of Nashville for my Uncle's wedding in Nebraska... NEBRASKA. Even if I don't make it on the court, homecoming will still be fun. Its our last one :(

Directly after the homecoming game I leave for Destin with the Hunkapillars which I'm really excited about. I need a break from all the stress that has been weighing me down here and think it will be good to get away for a long weekend. Plus I will get to meet more of his family.

The tuesday before homecoming is my 18th birthday!!

October ninth marks eight months for me and Michael.

We get our ACT scores back hopefully before the end of the month...

Emily is coming down the end of October.

Football games continue.

Hopefully I get my first DYSA reffing check.

Oh, and tomorrow I get my report card with my 90 (NINETY) six weeks average for Mrs. Berrymans class on it ;)

By the way, All these updates are completely useless to anyone that is not me

No comments:

Post a Comment