Sunday, July 17, 2011

Breaking

if there is any hope at all I will stay.



I hurt.

--------------
My friends are all leaving. Jacob will be here, and I am so very thankful for that, but Becca leaves tomorrow. I don't know what I am going to do without her. Cole leaves the beginning of August and so will Ketan and Joey and Josh and all the people that I want and need to surround myself with right now. I know that its horrible of me, and that it is bound to happen anyways, but I don't want new friends. Well, I wouldn't mind meeting new people, but I want my old friends to stay. They KNOW me. The thing that scares me the most now a days is that people will forget each other. I don't want that. When everyone comes home I want things will be exactly the same as they are now when we all are together.

It is going to be a rough few months

No comments:

Post a Comment