Monday, September 19, 2011

So it goes

Life is so hectic. By life I mean school. By school I mean my all-consuming homework that I will never be able to stay on top of unless I just never sleep, ever.

I miss going to the station almost everyday. I love going to my life group, but that takes away my Thursday night meetings and trainings, or most of them, for the next couple months :(

FIRE COLLEGE IS TWO WEEKS AWAY.
I am scared, I'm not ashamed to admit it. I'm scared I am going to be the only girl. Which wouldn't be bad, but I am even more scared that one, I'm going to be the only girl, and two, that I am going to be one of the only TRUE beginners and that because I'm a girl, they will look at me and say 'oh she can't do because she is a girl,' when in fact I am just new.
But I'm also so excited that I can't stop thinking about it. Plus, it will be a good break from school. Well, at least a change of scenery. More than likely I will have to do some of my homework while I'm there too. Joy.

I miss singing. I have sang in school almost everyday since I've been in second grade. I am having withdrawals. No, singing in the car or in the shower is not the same thing. Oh my gosh I miss Austin Idol. That was my absolute FAVORITE thing about senior year. I love my Barefooters

No comments:

Post a Comment