Monday, September 5, 2011

When I grow up and have (adopt) child, I promise to have a birthday party for him every year that he/ she lives with me.
I went to a new friend's birthday party recently, and I remember him telling me that party was the first real birthday party he had ever had when he actually had people come and hang out.

Some people think that birthday parties are silly and not important and it really doesn't matter. "What's one more year?" or, "they are too young to be able to remember it anyways."
They are ALIVE.
There are people and children around the world that struggle to stay alive everyday. There are kids that don't know if they are going to make it til their next meal, much less the next year.
It doesn't have to be a huge blow-out party ordeal, just make someone a cake or a special dinner, something to let them know that they are cared for and loved.

----------------------------------------

So. Much. Leg. work-outs.
My thighs are screaming at me.
I will be able to flip that tire SOON.

1 comment: