Friday, October 28, 2011

Who woulda thunk?

Who would have thought? I am dating Alex Powell. Today was a very good day. I am happy. Six months ago, I would not have dreamed or believed it had someone told me this was what to become of my future. What?
I wasn't going to let this happen again. The whole, getting attached thing. The letting the other person know you thing. The comfortable thing. The relationship thing.
But, I'm in one. And I am okay. Fantastic actually.

I am in this awesome life group which is lead by two of the most amazing people and role models I know. One night we were on the topic of love and the fallacies we have about it sometimes. Chris said one of the best things the and Erin agreed to do from the moment they started dating was to be COMPLETELY open and honest with each other about any and everything, and to talk all the time.
I told Alex about it, and how I thought we should both think about committing to the same thing. From the past, I think it is the only way to keep a strong relationship where you know you have someone to go to if you need help.

He is so nice.

P.S.- I love my best friend Jacob and Andrew who came to see me at work today. They are simply the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment