Monday, February 13, 2012

Sometimes you just have to grow up. Stop being the cool kid and suck it up. Life will leave you behind whether you like it or not, but most of the time, before you have time to change things, it is too late, and you are already in the past.

"Suck it up" has been my motto for most of my years. I guess I picked it up from my dad without even realizing it. I suppose that is what you get for being the daughter of an Asian father who was raised by a first generation immigrant single mom and was also the youngest of five. But, sometimes I wish I could just let it all out and quit sucking it all up, but if I did, I would be afraid I couldn't put the plug back in.

On a much happier note, I do not know what I would do without Mary Beth. Even though we go through periods where we don't see each other for long periods of time, she is still always there for me.

Also, I miss my Becca.

No comments:

Post a Comment