Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Tuesday shmoosday


Today, Jacob and I biked more than I think I ever have in my entire life. EVER. We went through at least three neighborhoods, through trails and mud holes that devoured our bikes, up and down the huge hills on Chapel Hill out to Lake Chula Vista, swam, and then repeated everything on the way back home, where his mom bought me a veggie burger. I love her. My legs are jelly, but it feels amazing. I can not wait for summer when we can do this all of the time. 

I have never swung off of a rope into a lake before and it was a BLAST. I don’t think I have ever been more appreciative of a body of water.

Favorite quote of the day:
Jacob: (while we are swimming and he is examining his chest) Whats the difference between guy boobs and girl boobs? I mean the nipple on girls is considered the “private part” right?
Me: Umm… well girls just have more of them. And Yeah I guess… I mean some girls show everything but that nowadays.
Jacob: Yeah. Cause I’ve been seeing some major cleavage. Its like, Mitosis is happening on her chest! Nomsayin’?

giggle giggle giggle almost drown giggle giggle





No comments:

Post a Comment