Sunday, December 26, 2010

Snow ponies

Today Dad was talking about what he should do after his retirement. Mom said open a Twistie Treat (Ice cream place). I said start rescue for abused and neglected horses. Mom said open a skate park with a Twistie Treat. I said open a horse rescue that doubles as rehabilitation horse ranch/summer camp for autistic children...

If people around me didn't know, I absolutely cannot WAIT to have my own horses. Even if, for some reason, I don't make it in the line of veterinary work that I want, or any at all. My back-up options that I've always wanted to pursue are:
* Be a firewoman
*Work with autistic children
*Go into the army
*Open up a flower nursery ( My thumb is practically brown, so that is out I guess...)
*become a ferrier

So... maybe I can someday I can do at least one of those... I just wonder sometimes if I'm truely intelligent enough to one, get into vet school, and two, make it through and graduate from it.

All of this was prompted by some fat ponies frolicking in the snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment