Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Parallel.

If I had that little squiggly equals sign on my keyboard I would write this as an equation, but :
Me and Michael are equivalent to Mary Beth and Blake.
Not a hundred percent equal, but pretty dang close. Sometimes I envision us sitting around when we are old doing the same things we did tonight. Deciding we want to get together and cook... meaning getting together... and me cooking (Hehe, which is fine because I love it). But I hope that comes true. I love that me and Mary Beth can talk alot because we usually go through the same things, have alot of similar veiw points, and our boyfriends, if not outwardly, are very much alike as well.
I love them alot, and am glad they are in my life.
Also, this past weekend, We had Our 'D-Now'... that we made up, but it was amazing just the same. I got to spend time with three of the most wonderful girls, Lynn, Shelby, and Mary Beth, and our amazing teacher, Mrs. Dee. It might have been the most fun I have had in a while, because I miss hanging out with girls.We got maybe four hours of sleep Saturday night. It was great :)
Me encanta mi vida.

No comments:

Post a Comment