Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Year Anniversary

So today Michael and I have been dating a Year. It's really hard for me to grasp that it has only been that long because I feel like I have known him forever.

I love him more than anything in the world.... More than leggings, athletic shorts, chacos,... and thats ALOT.

I kind of figured we weren't going to do much to celebrate till our school and homework lives slowed down a little bit, but:

Scene I : After school
Michael: Are you going to the gym?
Me: Yes, I am leaving my house in a second (Its a little before 4)

Scene II: About an hour later after I'm finishing up my workout
(Texts)
Me: So... I guess you are not coming?
Michael: I had something else to do... are you about to leave?
Me: I have about Twenty more minutes
(I've discovered I kind of have a temper. By this next text I was already mad. I mean its our anniveray!)
Michael: I don't think I am going to come... I'm busy chillin (HATE THAT WORD) with the guys
Me: Alright

End of conversation


My mom texts me just as I'm leaving to ask me when I'm going to be home, and I told her I was on my way.
Its cold, I'm mad, Its snowing, I have a math test tomorrow...

I pull in my driveway and I see a note taped to the front door, and I figure its from my parents. But when I walk up to the porch I see this :


Hehe, I am just the luckiest girl. Then I told him OF COURSE! And he drove around the corner :)

I have been bugging him about all my friends getting asked to prom in super cute, creative, romantic way. And now I have mine :)

The note on the door read :

"Happy Anniversary. You are a blessing and it has been a great 365 days but...

Now that I have kissed (Hehe get it? Kissed?)the ground you walk upon...

Will you please go to prom with me?"



He is so cute.



No comments:

Post a Comment