Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Consumed

My life is consumed by precal. I wish I was one of those people who was just automatically fantastic at math and understood everything the teacher taught, however, I am so far from that person I don't know what to do. Today, I guess, I reached my breaking point in class. I got my test back that I needed so much to get a decent grade on, that I studied so hard and so long for, and I got every single problem on the first page WRONG. I broke down in front of everybody and Mrs. Berryman. What if I don't graduate because of this one stupid class. I used to be one of those people I described earlier that never made below a B on a test, and now, I'm struggling to even pass a class and am trying my hardest to change classes for at least the last six weeks so that I have some hope of not complete failure. I love Mrs. Berryman, I really do. But the stress that her class causes me is overwhelming. I can't sleep well, it consumes my thoughts, and I work for hours on it a night and it still doesn't improve my grades or understanding. Jacob forced me to go talk to Mr. White today, and I'm going again in the morning. I seriously can't handle this on top of everything else. Plus the 4 hour long doctors appointments twice a week aren't helping either. and I'm about to add another one to the schedule. I want to be DONE. I want OUT. I don't care if people think I'm dumb, I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE.

No comments:

Post a Comment