Thursday, March 3, 2011

Fe

Fe (espanol) = Faith

This is something I am learning to to have, and to trust my life too.
It's a work in progress, but it seems to be going better this week.

These past few weeks have possibly been the best of my senior year so far. I don't want Austin Idol to end. I don't even really care about winning, but the time that I've gotten to spend with the other six people in our group has been AMAZING. I couldn't ask for a better group of God loving people. I love singing. I'm really not good, but it makes my heart happy, especially to sing with others. I hope we continue to get together even after this is over. Tony, the music director at Lynn's church where we have been practicing, said it would be really cool if we could come back at sing at their Missions Week over the summer!
The finals are tomorrow. I can't wait, but it will kind of be bitter sweet.

These past couple days I have just been super happy. Things are looking up. I love friends.

The seniors all brought home our caps and gowns a couple days ago. Its really happening. We are going to graduate.

I'm reading this really great book right now called One Child.

I'm ready for Spring Break.

I want to go to the lodge, or go camping, or hiking, or SOMETHING.

I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS WEATHER.

No comments:

Post a Comment