Saturday, March 12, 2011

Sunshine

I love it. It makes me feel like twirling.

I also love playing outside.

I'm spending more time with my friends, and I think it is slowly making me a happier person. I feel that they bring out the best in me and I don't have to to be anything but myself around them.

I love Mary Beth and Lynn. They are there for me and love me no matter what. I love doing nothing with them and taking pictures and looking at constellations and determining what eachothers 'spirit' animals are. It feels nice to hang out with girls again.

Mary Beth made Varsity Austin Cheerleading, and I am super proud of her. She's not only going to be an awsome member of the squad, but someone other girls will hopefully look up to as how a real cheerleader should be. I love her.

I'm so glad I'm staying here next year. Its going to be hard enough as it is with everything thats going on in my life without the added stress of finding a new support group.

Prom is less than two months away, and I'm not nearly as pumped as I was last year. I don't know why... I kind of with I had used the money I spent on my dress to attend one of the many music festivals I would die to go to over the summer.

1 comment: