Friday, April 29, 2011

How it should be

These last couple days have been the best days all year, because I spent them exactly how they should be spent. No electronics, no air conditioning, no showers, no indoors. Just tons of friends, all together, outside. I wouldn't care if we went without power for forever (except the refrigerator situation)

I felt like I was ten again when my parents used to have to tell me to come inside, or when they had to remind me to eat because I was having to much fun doing other things.

Yesterday we rode bikes, played outside, and played baseball for FOREVER. Then when we came home, after dinner, Jacob and I went and found wood to make a camp fire, and we roasted marshmallows, him and my brother played the guitar and ukalealee, my dad made homemade popcorn on the camp stove, had neighbors come, and we just sang and talked (I realize that was the MOST poorly written sentence ever. Ms. Stroh would disapprove.). I loved it. I love my friends. They are the best ones on the face of the planet.

This blog is the only thing I would really miss without electricity.

P.S. I just watched Harry Potter with 3 of the funniest guys ever.

I love goofy people. I can be myself around them

No comments:

Post a Comment