Friday, April 15, 2011

My Future Home


North Carolina is the place for me. I've told anyone who asks me where I see myself living in the the future, that it would be there.


The owners of almost all of the stores I went in had their dogs there, and everywhere is dog friendly. Me and my future golden retriever can go everywhere. This is Bella, the most patient, sweet, and smartest dog in the whole planet.


My family and Michael made fun of me the whole trip, especially on our trail ride because everytime I saw a big green hill with some type of farm animal on it I said "Look! Look! Its so pretty! Look at the horses!" I WILL have my farm with my own pretty green hills someday.


It was a very short trip, but it was wonderful. Even though my family, especially my brother annoys the crap out of me sometimes, they really are about the best group of people you could ask for.


We have this game that we have played ever since we were little called FARKLE. Yeah, its weird, but my dad bought it so we could pass the time at the cabins if it rained. My dad is the Farkle King, and he lets everybody know it. He gloats like the best of them. Its histerical. After he wins, he always sings that 'I am the Champion' song in a really obnoxious high pitched voice. But its great. I'm pretty sure he laughed more on this trip than I have ever heard him laugh before. He's goofy.


We went horse back riding, and it was the highlight of my trip. I could go on and on about this, but I won't.



I love my family, even though they are weird, I love Michaael, even though HE is also weird, and I loved this trip, and I want to go back.


This is a very badly written blog post, don't judge

No comments:

Post a Comment