Sunday, July 18, 2010

cricka cricka cricka

Yesterday afternoon me and Mary Beth went to Fleet Feet in Huntsville. I'm so glad we can talk to eachother about our boys because sometimes I feel other people have a hard time relating. We got our Chacos, and I wore them for the rest of the day and evening!

Last night I had the most wonderful time doing nothing but sitting in a circle on the floor, eating popcorn, and just talking with the seven of my most favorite people! Some, I haven't known for very long, and some I have known forever, but I can tell that I am going to love this new group of friends. We already all types of fun activities and parties planned and I can't wait! The girl time was much needed and made me realize I need to spend more time with them, and will :)

No comments:

Post a Comment