Thursday, July 8, 2010

mis amigas


This summer has been extrememly busy for me so far. Even though I don't have an actual job outside of babysitting and a few small things right now, volunteering, church, and family have kept me going pretty much nonstop. However, my girls ar what keep me sane.

We can go for weeks without seeing eachother due to everyones hectic crazy schedules, and then when we all get together,by the end of the night my face hurts from laughing so hard. Its like we were never apart. We don't even have to be actually DOING anything. A few weeks ago my one of my longtimebest friends Emily was intown and all five of us were crammed on my couch downstairs cracking up until about four in the morning. Our conversations are on the most random, strangest, out-there subjects you can thing of. Unlike some girls at school, we don't need to drink to be able to be crazy and have fun. Infact, if for some reason we did do that, I don't know if anyone would live till the next morning! Mom said, "If this is what yall are like sober, wait till you all turn 21..."
But, I don't think that will ever be an issue.

The other night Jordan, Gaby and myself were all sitting at sonic (the go to place when all else in Decatur fails). For some reason, whether its the combination of sugar filled, calorie ridden drinks, or the lovely glow of the yellow, blue , and red fluorescents, Sonic always brings out the best in us.

On the way to the same spot a few weeks earlier, we all decided to ride out of Gaby's sun roof... very safe.

I love them.

Oh! Tomorrow, me and Gaby leave for Georgia to hopefully surprise Emily for her birthday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment