Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Flop

There is a magnet in your heart that will attract true friends. That magnet is unselfishness, thinking of others first . . . when you learn to live for others, they will live for you.
- Paramahansa Yogananda

True love is eternal, infinite, and always like itself. It is equal and pure, without violent demonstrations: it is seen with white hairs and is always young in the heart.
- Honore de Balzac

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
- Lao-Tzu

I love thee, I love but thee With a love that shall not die Till the sun grows cold And the stars grow old.
- William Shakespeare

On my own I'm so clumsy, but on your shoulders I can see I'm free to be me.
-Francesca Battistelli

4Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
-Corinthians 13:4-7

I believe that we are always attracted to what we need most, an instinct leading us towards the persons who are to open new vistas in our lives and fill them with new knowledge.
- Helene Iswolsky

No comments:

Post a Comment