Monday, November 22, 2010

28







Twenty-eight is the age I wish to be right now.








In my eyes its the perfect age. I'll be out of college, maybe newly wed, hopefully starting my own veterinary practice, and hopefully building, renovating, or moving into some old beatuiful farm house in the middle of the country with my golden retriever, border collie, two horses, one burro, and husband.








I'm ready to wake up every morning and look out the window and see nothing but pastures and green and trees.








I'm ready to get a phone call in the middle of the night from some distressed woman or man that needs me to come help their mare give birth to a beautiful wobbly-kneed foal. (If you have never seen a horse give birth, its one of the most spectacular awsome things I have ever seen)








I'm ready to have my own family traditions.



I'm ready to decorate my own house.



I'm ready to name my horses and dogs the names I already have picked out for them.



I'm ready to live.








I'm ready to be old... er.








I'm sick of seeing some people every day; the people that are just dumb and that are throwing their life away before they even turn twenty.




Granted, I love my best friends, all of which are beautiful and amazing and are going to be wonderful successful people. And I'm not saying that I don't love my life just the way it is right now, I'm just tired of the school, and drama, and being in a house that I don't like with my brother and his five pianos.






~






Off of that subject, I just started a new, probably temporary, seasonal, job working with my mom and about ten other ladies at Morgan Price Candy Store.



It's amazing.



I never thought I could enjoy another job again after what I experienced working at Parkway a couple summers ago.



It was pure Hell.



But I adore all of these ladies already. They joke around, laugh, curses like sailors sometimes, and are just themselves all the time.



The phrase, " You HAVE to try this! How are you supposed to tell customers about the products if you don't know what they taste like...?!!" Is going to be the death of me, and my waistline. I can already feel it.



But I love it so far.





















No comments:

Post a Comment