Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Instrument Blues


I wish I played an instrument, or was just good at anything, or had a hobby. My brother is getting a guitar for Christmas, which brings his grand total to four, if you count his voice.

I love to sing, but I'm no good at it.

I wish I had stuck with ice skating. I quit because some little girl, probably four years younger than me, told me I was bad. When In reality I was actually pretty good to have been moved into an advanced class with her.

I REALLY wish I still played soccer. I did not quit on my own accord. The doctor said I had to on account of my bone cyst and something that was wrong with my patella. I was devistated. I miss it so much, but it kills my knee everytime I play still.

I know what my hobby would be if I could fund it; horseback riding. I used to take lessons and jump and team pin and trail ride and sometimes play polocrosse badly. However, My parents could no longer pay for it. I will have my own horse one day. There is no question in it.

I'm still that little girl who asks for a pony every holiday and Christmas.



No comments:

Post a Comment