Monday, January 17, 2011

Here's Why

I love my friends. ALL of them.
I consider myself to have a lot of friends, and they are all very different people. Some are people that my other friends might not normally hang around. But thats okay to me.
Sometimes, and seems alot at present, people ask me why I hang out with that girl, or why I am so close friends with him.

I don't believe that we initially make friends on the qualities we don't like in people. I believe we see something in another person that we like, or that is similar to us, and we embrace it.

Maybe by having friends they fill a place in you where qualities you don't like or don't have are missing. Its not possible for someone to love and adore every single quality about someone, nor about themselves.But the things I do love in others are why I'm friends with them.

When we hurt eachother, we should write it down in the sand, so the winds of forgiveness can make it go away for good. When we help eachother we should chisle it in stone, lest we never forget the love of a friend. -Christian H. Godefroy

Can miles truely separate you from friends.... if you want to be with someone you love, aren't you already there? -Richard Bach

No comments:

Post a Comment