Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Hmph

"God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference."
-Reinhold Niebuhr

For the past few weeks I've been having an internal battle with myself over alot of things. Alot of times I have a hard time doing whats best for me, versus doing whats best for other people. I guess sometimes I figure doing whats best for me can wait, but maybe whats best for the other person or people could maybe better them or a situation now. Who knows...

I hate snow. ALOT.

I want to go to school.

I'm so happy the Auburn won the National Championship. The South ROCKS.

I have another entry I wanted to write instead of this, but I figured it will probably be rather extensive, and I'm exhausted, and my back hurts from shoveling the 'Winter Wonderland' off our driveway. Hmph.

Am I the only one who looks up quotes to match their mood and feelings?
I love quotes.

Until a later date.

No comments:

Post a Comment