Sunday, January 2, 2011

Res-es

Resolutions:

*Try and make better, less hasty decisions that get me in trouble (impulsive buying)
*Be closer to my friends
*Don't loose sight (aka Don't completely fail)
*Not holding things in that hurt me
*Don't be FAT
*Cook more
*Tell my parents I appreciate them
*Have more courage
*Read WAAAAY more than first semester
*Don't be "shady"
*Always do whats best for ME
*Encourage people
*Care less about what people may think


Thing I want to do or to happen in 2011:

*Sign up for a ballroom dance class
*As my father says 'lighten up'
*Go to Bonaroo
*Persuade my parents to buy a horse (yeah right)
*Have an amazing senior prom
*Write a killer research papaer
*Make it to the beach at somepoint
*Camp and hike WAAAY more
*Cut my hair after senior year

I suppose some of these could go in either catagory

No comments:

Post a Comment