Tuesday, May 17, 2011

For Life


There are som people that I always want to be in my life, and it is these people that I am going to miss the most when they leave for college.
We had our choir concert last Thursday night. It was my last real concert ever, not counting when we sing at graduation. I think I probably cried more after that than maybe after real graduation. I love them. They are my people.
At the end of the concert, Mr. Moore did senior recognition, then he showed the senior slide show that had pictures of all of us from when we were little up until now.
Of course my mom sent in one of me only in my underwear standing in cowboy boots... The only thing I heard for the next day was "I've seen Elyse DeVor NAKED!"
But the songs that were playing during this tore me UP. Then all the moms were crying and we were all taking pictures.
Singing the alma mater together at the end was really what got me.
I'm selfish in that I am super happy Jacob is going to Calhoun with me and staying here. We are making road trips to see William and Cole, he just doesn't know it yet.
P.S. I sang a solo
P.P.S. I'M EXEMPTING PRECAL

No comments:

Post a Comment