Saturday, May 14, 2011

May

I am No Good At Love

I am no good at love
My heart should be wise and free
I kill the unfortunate golden goose
Whoever it may be
With over-articulate tenderness
And too much intensity

I am no good at love
I better it our of shape
Suspicion tears at my sleepless mind
And, gibbering like an ape,
I lie alone in the endless dark
Knowing there's no escape.

I am no good at love
When my easy heart I yeild
Wild words come tumbling from my mouth
Which should have stayed concealed;
And my jealousy turns a bed of bliss
Into a battlefield.

I am no good at love
I betray it with little sins
For I feel the misery of the end
In the moment that it begins
And the bitterness of the last good-bye
Is the bitterness that mins.
~Noel Coward


Greys Anatomy (I'm addicted, even though it makes me hurt everytime I watch it)

"We pretend the shadow isn't there, hoping that if we run faster and farther, it'll get tired and give up the chase. But like they say, you can't outrun your shadow."

....

"If you really want to escape your shadow, all you have to do, is turn off the light."
~Grey



(I love this poem. I believe it holds true for any friendship)

Recipe For Happiness
Khabarovsk or Anyplace

One grand boulevard with trees
with one grand cafe in sun
with strong black coffee in very small cups

One not necessarily very beautiful
man or woman who loves you

One fine day
~Lawrence Ferlinghetti
I'm getting my camera SOON.
We are GRADUATING.

No comments:

Post a Comment