Saturday, May 28, 2011

I am a graduate of Austin High School. Its so weird to think that I will never walk the halls as a student again. Actual graduation wasn't as teary or sad as I thought it was going to be for me. But I know at the end of the summer when all but a few of my best friends leave, I will have a hard time. This is probably the last summer we will all get to spend together that we are all living in the same town. And that makes me sad.

I am excited for new adventures and new things, but seeing all these people that know what they want to do with their lives make me even more unsure of what I want to do with mine. I don't even know what I want right now. I want to be happy and confident with myself and my decisions, and I want to grow up and love what I do, I just have to find what that is.

I'm going to spend as much time as I can with my friends. I love them so much because they make me who I am.

"Friendship is a comforting smile, a familiar voice that warms the heart, and the freedom to be the person God intended."

"Everytime you smeil at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing."
-Mother Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment