Friday, January 20, 2012

I wonder what goes on in other people's minds. I feel like it can not POSSIBLY be as busy and weird as what runs through mine on a daily basis. Because I think some weird stuff.
Anyways.

Last night I was at a local bands' show at Crossroads in Huntsville and was realizing how thankful I was for people. Which, in itself, was a weird thing to be thinking in a middle of a smokey bar with a ton of drunk people flailing to the pop-punk band performing, but that's what I thought. I don't mean just the people that I hang around all the time, but also the people that you just see every once in a while who you might not even be any more than an acquaintance to.

At one point last night I was standing by myself near the side of the stage, away from the mash pit, and Daniel would occasionally come and nudge my shoulder and just stand by me. And it made me feel a lot better, just to have somebody there.

Another couple is Ronnie and Mrs. Cindy. I am at Coffee & Playhouse almost everyday and I go to quite a few shows, so they see a lot of me. Ronnie is like a goofy big brother and Mrs. Cindy should be called 'Mama Cindy.' They take care of everyone as well as provide a safe and welcoming place for my-age people. I love them. And they make me wonderful coffee, which makes anyone a winner in my book. Oh, and Scott, because he is...Scott.

Also, that Indian guy who greets you as you walk into Walmart, and the people that run Southern Reflections, and the nice lady I have talked to for years in the gym who's name I still don't know.


No comments:

Post a Comment