Friday, January 27, 2012

This is very easily one of the worst weeks of my life. Mainly, if not totally because of me. I have just been mad and pissed off at just about everyone, with myself at the top of the list. I like things to go the way I want them to, even if the situation has nothing at all to do with me. Sometimes I wish I could just make some of other people's decisions, which is dumb of me to think.

Change and spontaneity are two totally different things.
Punctuality IS important.
Even if you change your mind, stick to your word
Sometimes people need you to be nice to them
Don't get angry over stupid stuff.

There are my words to live by for the week. I wish I was different.


On a happier note, I get to babysit two kittens in a couple weeks and I seriously can not wait. I am good at taking care of things. Also, I have made a couple new friends and I like them a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment