Sunday, January 8, 2012

I'm not good at a lot of things, and I really do not know all that much about anything. But, I do know what I am good at. I am a comforter. I am good at scratching backs and hugging and listening when people need me too.

Sometimes I think I feel to much for other people. Not feel for them like the general sense when people say, "I feel for you," like, I'm sorry for you. But I guess I try to take on whatever they are struggling with so that they don't have to. I don't even do it consciously, it just happens. I think that is mainly due to the fact that I have trouble feeling for myself. I just don't like to, especially when there are people out there who have it so much worse off then I do. I hate to see people emotionally struggling. I've been there.

I like to make people happy. If putting aside myself for a couple hours and scratching someones back or making goofy faces at a friend to make them smile is what it takes for them to not go home and cry or drink themselves into a stupor or inhale some vile fumes, then I think I can spare my time for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment