Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Things I am grateful for today:

writing
my dogs
coffee
coffee
COFFEE
the new group Idle Warship that I heard in Mary Beth's car
the fact that tomorrow is my friday

And now I can gripe.

The people in my EMT class, well, at least all of those of the male persuasion, are COMPLETE IDIOTS. I hate judging people, but c'mon now, we all do it. And lets face it, if I ever was in cardiac arrest and saw one of these morons walk into my house, I would probably sign a DNR right there. Its that bad. I'm sure they are fantastically nice people.
Actually no, they are arrogant 'THINK-they-know-it-alls.'
Maybe it will get better
But, the girls all seem really sweet, and I LOVE my instructors. It doesn't hurt that they are all about 23. Just saying. Not really. I don't know.

I have been having really weird dreams recently, and I do not like it.

Also, I am learning to crochet. aka, I am learning how to make large un-fixable knots.




No comments:

Post a Comment