Sunday, August 28, 2011

There are not enough hours in the day to get everything done that I want to do.
I want to be at the station ALL the time.
I want to go to the gym everyday.
I want to hang out with all of my friends, especially when they are home from school.
I want to be able to study my Fire Fighters huge handbook.
I want to get all of my homework done.
I want to read.
I want to practice my guitar.

-----

Last night was SO fun. I love my friends. I love my friends + Catchphrase even more.

"Jesus made this on the cross..... it's a type of Pizza!!"..... "How else were you supposed to explain 'supreme sacrifice?'"



Also the other night, Jacob, Andrew, Jordan, and I went to Mcdonalds, and the cashier asked the boys if they were high. Priceless. Why am I friends with them.





No comments:

Post a Comment