Thursday, August 4, 2011



Jacob- "Mmmm... I love peanut buter"
Me- "You need to try my Sunbutter stuff. Its really good"
Jacob- "I don't eat pregnant food."
Me"... what?"
--------------
Scenario: Jacob standing inches away from the mirror holding the flashlight on my phone with his head tilted back looking up his nose
Me- "You are seriously the grossest person I know"
Jacob- "I wonder if you can see my brain? ... Ahh! Whats that shiny thing back there!?"
Me- "That would be mucus"
--------------------
This is why I am glad he is staying with me at Calhoun, and down the street. So that we can talk about boogers, and farts, and burps, and poop, and occasionally guitar, on a daily basis.
My friends are leaving. All I want to do is spend every moment with them that I can, but their lives are perpetually more interesting than mine, and are always gone, busy, or working.

Tonight, I went to my second firefighters meeting and got sworn in (sworn in, doesn't that sound so important? hehe) to my 60 day probationary period before I become an official Volunteer at the Firestation! Ahhh... I can't wait. So that means, I can go hang out at the station whenever I want, train, go out on calls and observe and help when I am able. I can not contain myself.

Also, I just got back from my first solo real road trip to Atlanta to see Emily! I got lost... A LOT


No comments:

Post a Comment