Sunday, June 12, 2011

chocolate covered expresso beans


i think I have insomnia.

I have been awake until three in the morning for about a week straight. Which is problematic because I have to be at work by ten most mornings. I doubt tonight will be any different, one because its nearly one o'click already, and two, because I forgot it was already midnight and ate a hand full of chocolate covered expresso beans. Who would have thought that a few expresso beans would keep you awake all night? They are better, and probably more effective than any five hour energy shot.


Yes this has a bad word in it, which I am not a fan of. But I want this.

I don't know much about her but I'm kind of infatuated with this girl. Or maybe it's the idea of her that I've created. I found myself thinking about her tonight on a walk under some makeshift constellations struggling through the light pollution of Boston, fleeting thoughts coming and going like New England snowfalls. It's not a lusty, I-want-to-fuck-her kind of deal. I want to hold her close and sing her soft rainstorm melodies and move her in a way that makes her feel unspeakably alive because there's nothing that has touched her to the core like that in a long time. I want to bear my soul to her in the way that symphonies are written, so that at its completion, my story will have completely enveloped her like B minor at the predawn of a snow-covered day, and she'll realize that there is nothing more painfully right than the overlap of the lines on our palms and all the countless intersections of her eyes (beautiful, sun-drenched) and mine. Black spot #1357140

1 comment:

  1. I love it. I think every girl kinda dreams of that pursuit from someone, that extreme pursuit, where they are willing to do absolutely anything. It kinda makes you wonder if Disney movies have ruined us.

    ReplyDelete