Saturday, June 25, 2011

Hi

Hi

My name is Elyse.

I am a girl.

I am a vegetarian.

I love books and poems and quotes.

I love anything romantic.

I love weddings.

I like to plan.

I like my friends.

I LOVE my friends.

I am kind of a control freak.

I like things my way, but am always open to new things.

I am good at listening.

I am awful at talking about myself.

I like to work out and exercise

I love the outdoors.

I love animals.

I love people in general.

I like to think that everyone is generally good.

I always give people the benefit of the doubt because I believe you should.

I don’t like being alone, but…

I do like quiet.

I like stars.

I like it when people show that they care about me without prompt.

I like waking up early because I like the smell of morning.

I love fields.

I wear one pieces.

I hate judgment.

I don’t like accusations.

I don’t give up on people.

I believe in true love.

I believe in second, third, fourth, and a billion chances.

I don’t know where I am going in life.

I want to help people.

I get bored easily.

I love excitement.

I am faithful.

I like hearing peoples’ stories.

I like to feel loved.

I need hugs to get through the day.

I need someone to be nice to me sometimes , because I'm not always nice to myself.

I need encouragement.

I love positive people.

I feel EVERYTHING.

I am emotional, even though I hide it well.

I hurt a lot.

I don’t know how to be on my own.

I am scared of the future.

I want to be able to be myself.

I am working on loving me.

I will never ever stop feeling; if you do then why live?

This is me.

I want to be loved for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment