Thursday, June 16, 2011

mi mente

I have such a longing to travel.
I want to go to Italy SO BAD.
Its like I have an intense love for anything foreign. I've been thinking a lot about Spanish lately, and how I want to keep it up. I don't really want to minor in it or anything because that would require taking a speech class, which in English would terrify me, let alone in another language. But I do want to keep and retain all that I have already learned. So, I'm going to pull out all my flashcards and go over them at least a few times a week. I want to go to Spain or Mexico, or some Spanish speaking country and immerse myself in it.
I want to learn.
I love summer, but most of the times, especially this one for some reason, I feel that my brain seeps out of my ears during the break from school. Maybe its all the Grey's anatomy I have been watching. Although I have been reading alot, and apparently blogging alot in the wee hours of the morning, I need something to learn about.
I'm researching something.
Its a project that I am really excited about, which is good because I haven't been truly excited for something like this in a long time. People are going to make fun of me, I'm sure after they find out, but I really don't care. This project is requiring research, which I LOVE. And, I have to present it to my parents... the hard part.


I might be going to the beach next weekend. Much, MUCH needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment